“Keep your COOL AT THE POOL”
Top Things To Remember In Order to Better Enjoy
Your Visit to the PML Pool/Swim Center
* Use common sense precautions to provide for your own security and safety. No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
* Use common courtesy and be respectful of others while using this popular amenity.
* Read, understand, and follow the Board of Directors approved rules and policies.
* Immediately report any problems or accidents to the pool staff.
* Take pride in your amenity by helping to keep it clean.
* Use the designated eating area for consuming all food and drink items (water in plastic bottles OK on the pool deck only)
* Supervise your children and guests when using the facility.
* Take regular breaks and stay hydrated.