The campground facility is operated by Pine Mountain Lake with sites reserved for PML property owners, their guests & the public. The PML Campground is NOT lakeside. It is located approximately 2 miles from Pine Mountain Lake. Our facilities include 44 campsites, each with cooking fireplaces and a picnic bench and 11 RV hook-up sites, each with power and water (dump site on location). Our guests have the use of 3 nearby restrooms, both with running water, one with hot showers. Enjoy the horseshoe pits (bring your own horseshoes), hiking trails. The campground is open 7 days a week. Stays limited to 14 days within any 31 day period. No dogs allowed on beaches.
*Property Owners must call (209) 962-8615 to make your reservations and confirm the price prior to mailing payment.
Long term campground stays longer than 14 days use for property owners building a home only. (Plans must be submitted and approved by the E.C.C.)
PMLA is not responsible for loss or damage of camper property.
If you would like to utilize the private amenities at Pine Mountain Lake, you may do so by purchasing a $40.00 vehicle access pass. This pass is good for up to 7 days and can be purchased upon arrival or by contacting the Main Gate at (209) 962-8615.
No dogs allowed on beaches.
Check-in time is 11:00 am
Check-out time is 10:00 am
Quiet time begins at 10:00 pm
Please look for the sign listing your name and dates of stay posted at the reserved site(s).
The PML Campground is NOT located lakeside. The Campground is approximately 2 miles from Pine Mountain Lake.
Reservations are accepted year-round.
Property Owner reservations should be made in advance by calling (209) 962-8615:
PMLA Department of Safety
19228 Pine Mountain Drive, Groveland CA. 95321
(1) Name and Address
(2) Unit and Lot number (if applicable)
(3) Date of arrival and departure
(4) Number of people and
(5) Size of vehicle and/or tent
If you wish to make a reservation, you must pay in advance. Credit cards accepted. Maximum campsite stay is 14 days.
|2021 Fees||Property Owners||Non- Property Owners|
|Regular Space Per Night||$17.00||$29.00|
|Regular Space per Week||$82.00||$163.00|
|Regular Space per Month||$329.00||N/A|
|Space w/R.V. Hookup Per Night||$25.00||$42.00|
|Space w/R.V. Hookup Per Week||$131.00||$243.00|
|Space w/R.V. Hookup Per Month||$501.00||N/A|
|Non Camper Dump Station Use||$10.00||N/A|
|Additional Camper charge after 4 Campers||$5.00|
|Additional Vehicle||$20.00||Per Day/Camper|
|Cancellation Fee < 7 days||$20.00||Per Vehicle|
You may be entitled to a full refund if your cancellation request is received 7 days prior to the arrival date of your reservation. Cancellations received less than (7) days in advance are subject to a $20.00 Cancellation fee.
* The Campground is open to the public seven days a week with first priority to property owners and guests of property owners
* Non-property owner boats prohibited on lake.
* All PMLA rules and regulations must be observed
* Stay shall be limited to 14 days
Call our Dept. of Safety at (209) 962-8615 for more details.
19228 Pine Mountain Drive
Groveland CA 95321
or for additional information, our email address is: email@example.com
OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS
* Additional charge for more than four (4) persons per space
* DOGS ARE TO BE KEPT ON LEASHES. No vicious or noisy animals will be tolerated. No dogs allowed on beaches
* Except to enter and exit only, motorcycles and other all terrain type motor vehicles are prohibited in the campgrounds and trails
* Check-in is 11 am, check-out is 10 am. QUIET TIME BEGINS AT 10PM
* All generators are specifically prohibited.
* GROUND FIRES ARE PROHIBITED. Fires must be confined to designated barbecue pits. Please put out your barbecue fire prior to departing the campground
* Electric cords and water hoses may never be connected to bathrooms
* No washing of dishes in bathroom sinks
* Use dumpsters for your trash
* Please do not put your cigarette butts out on the ground
* Fireworks are strictly prohibited
* Hunting is illegal in Pine Mountain Lake. Loaded firearms are prohibited
* PLEASE KEEP CAMPSITES NEAT AND CLEAN. Check your campsite thoroughly prior to vacating
* Campers not acting in accordance with the Pine Mountain Lake Campground rules will be asked to vacate the premises and will forfeit the amount remaining of their reservation deposit
For Emergencies Dial 911