Burn Permits Required

All outdoor burning requires the following:

1) CalFire burn permit – REQUIRED ~ beginning May 1st ~ available at Groveland Fire Station and at Groveland CDF office off of Merrell Road

2) PML burn permit – REQUIRED ~ available at Main Gate or Administration office

3) Call (209) 962-8615 to see if it is a permissible burn day, and give your PML permit number with unit and lot numbers.

Burn Season Requirements

1. In PML no burning (no open fires of any kind) is allowed from June 1 through November 1.

2. Call 209-962-8615 for permissible burn day, and give your PML burn permit number and unit/lot number.

Compost Pile Information