Pine Mountain Lake Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
UPDATED March 07, 2019
Applications Always Welcome!
Online: Employment Application
Must be able to pass background check including a pre-employment drug screen.
Employment Questions Contact Shannon McNair, HR Manager 19228 Pine Mountain Dr. Groveland Ca. 95321 Phone: (209)962-8628 Fax: (209) 962-0624 Email: email@example.com
Patrol Officer – Department of Safety Ref # 70-116
Candidates for this position may be required to:
- Handle sensitive information and stressful situations with composure.
- Competently interact with the public.
- Conduct visual patrol and foot patrol of PMLA Amenities and Residences.
- Open and secure various Amenities within Pine Mountain Lake.
- Possess knowledge of report writing and conducting field interviews.
- Understand radio etiquette, codes and dispatch procedures.
- Maintain records of daily Department of Safety activities.
- Reserve, coordinate and issue various recreational passes and registrations.
- Work various shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Other duties may be assigned
Salary Range: $16.14 – $16.44 per hour.
Union pension and full benefit package, medical, prescription, vision, 401k and PTO.
Valid and clean DMV driving record required
** Must be able to pass a Department of Justice background investigation, pre-employment drug screen and be able to obtain guard card certification.
Online application link on website, click on “Employment Application” and create a profile to apply for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To see the complete job description click here.