Pine Mountain Lake Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
UPDATED May 7, 2018
Applications Always Welcome!
Online: Employment Application
Must be able to pass background check including a pre-employment drug screen.
Employment Questions Contact Shannon McNair, HR Manager 19228 Pine Mountain Dr. Groveland Ca. 95321 Phone: (209)962-8628 Fax: (209) 962-0624 Email: email@example.com
Heavy Equipment Operator – Maintenance Ref # 82-117
Candidates for this position may be required to: - Operate a backhoe/ front loader, bulldozer, tractor with grappler, wheeled and tracked equipment, skid-steer tractor with attachments, and the stationary ACI (air curtain incinerator) - Operates and maintains detailed written records of the daily ACI operation - Loads the ACI with slash and wood debris - Maintains, cleans and removes ash from ACI as required - Maintains the green waste at the PMLA Slash and Compost Site, composts piles, slash piles, firewood piles, chip bin, manure bin, ash bin, and timber site. - Required to blend green waste and soils to produce topsoil, garden soils and mulching. - Must be able to drive and operate heavy trucks, including a 2,000-gallon water truck - Must be able to use a chainsaw, log-splitter and hand tools. - Must be able to shifts gears, release brake, and operates controls in a safe and functional manner - Lubricates and performs minor repairs to tractor and attachments. - Performs routine maintenance on loader such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning. - Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions - Regular, punctual attendance is required - Other duties may be assigned Salary: $19.77 per hour Union pension and full benefit package, medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401k. Valid and clean DMV driving record required, CDL or Class A or B preferred **Must be able to pass background check including pre-employment drug screen Online application link on website, click on “Employment Application” and create a profile to apply for this position. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer For full job description Click Here
Seasonal Swim Instructor– Swim Center Ref # 68-107
Candidates for this position may be required to:
- Enroll swim lesson participants in correct sessions based on age and ability
- Ensure proper payment for swim lessons
- Enthusiastically teach swim lessons in accordance with approved curriculum
- Uphold water safety and pool regulations at all times
- Ability to work well with children and guardians
- Prepare swim lesson area with proper tools and swim lesson props/aides
- Keep attendance and provides reports of participants progress to Pool Manager
- Must wear proper/modest swimwear during lessons
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Regular, punctual attendance is required
- Other duties may be assigned
To see the complete job description click here.
Salary: $12.00 per hour or DOE
**Must be able to pass background check including pre-employment drug screen
Online application link on website, click on “Employment Application” and create a profile to apply for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer